Peter McCormack is the host of What Bitcoin Did and the Defiance podcast. He recently returned from travel to a number of countries in South America including Venezuela and Colombia as well as the Turkey-Greece border.
In this off-the-cuff and wide ranging conversation, Peter and @NLW discuss
- Bitcoiner politics and the bitcoin community’s reaction to the potential for increased state power in the wake of Coronavirus
- Which types of state power growth we should be most concerned with
- How to push governments to retract power growth on the other side of crisis
- How travel around the world has informed Peter’s perspective on bitcoin and politics
- Why nuance is both disincentivized and sorely needed in times of crisis